Thursday, February 23, 2012

DIY Neon Chain Necklace

Loving neon at the moment, but fearing that it may be one of those disaster trends in the future that have you looking at pictures from the past & thinking, "What the HELL was I wearing and why would people that love me ever let me leave the house wearing that?".

That's why I'm loving neon in small doses, such as for accessories. Especially, a statement piece necklace like so:



So when I saw that The Glitter Guide posted a DIY over on their site recreating this Adia Kabur necklace (seen on Liz from Late Afternoon) I rushed over here to report it for you guys.


How amazing is it? Pricey as well. But to make one for yourself to save some pennies, all you need is some spray paint and an old cheap chain necklace like so:


For step by step directions, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment